Saturday, July 4, 2015

Warped Tour 2015

Hello everyone! I have finally recouped from
the 20th anniversary of the Van's Warped Tour.


I know some of my readers (maybe most) have
no clue what I am typing about so I will give a brief history.

Vans:
This is an awesome brand of shoe that was founded in 1966 in California
and to this day is a shoe favored by skateboarders and people like me!
Over the years, I have owned multiple pairs and they are some
of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! 



Warped Tour:
This is simply a concert with 40+ bands, in one area, 
with multiple stages that travels all around the Unites States.
These bands are usually all categorized in one of the following:
 Rock
Punk rock
Hip hop
Metalcore
Dubstep
Ska
Pop


The "festival" last around 10 hours and is filled with music,
tents selling the bands' merchandise, sponsors giving out free items, 
and like minded people all enjoying their favorite genres of music!

Other than offering music, this tour gathers canned goods 
and raises money for a multitude of charities.

Okay, now that that is done...
here are a few photos.

Senses Fail.

Senses Fail.

People "dancing".

One of my favorite photos of the singers, caught in action.

Miss May I.
This is a band I had not heard of and after
watching them, I found a new band to add to my pandora.

This is one of the many perks of Warped Tour,
you can discover bands that you might not have known about.

Memphis May Fire.

Memphis May Fire.

More MMF

Silverstein

Pierce the Veil.
Largest crowd of the day!

PTV

PTV

Asking Alexandra.
Hands down, the best of the day.

 Another of Asking Alexandria.
SO MANY security guards catching crowd surfer.

Me and my 3 friends!

Blessthefall.
Also one of the BEST performances of the day.

Blessthefall

Blessthefall.
My other favorite photo of a singer.

Blessthefall.

Burned (which has since gotten worse, ha), 
dirty Vans, good memories with new and old friends!

After a few days of rest and constant aloe application
it was time to celebrate the 4th of July with friends and food.

Here is an adorable photo of Mac being a trooper!
He was a brave pup and did not flinch at the sound of
the fireworks or the people around him! 


I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday!

I am going to leave you with this random, adorable basset.

'Merica!

No comments:

Post a Comment