Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Inside the doll house. :)

So, I had a house warming party but I know
a lot of people couldn't come due to illness, 
distance or some other reason. No worries...
I will show you through pictures!
:)

Living Room
(Looking from the couch)
 Living Room from dining room
(Please excuse the blown-out-ness from the window,
I am still searching for the perfect drapes) 

I am obsessed with my Vietri china
from Carmichael's in Monroe, Ga.

One of the best rooms in the house,
our bedroom!
This room is HUGE and I love it.
(Bogart loves it as well, ha!)


Another view. I LOVE this photo wall 
showing Mr. Word and I on our wedding day
 and other cherished photos.

Last, but certainly not least,
the room that has the wall color to
match my personality. :)

Another. :)

There are more rooms that have not
been "loved" yet...those will come later in the blog.

Hope you have enjoyed the short tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment