Thursday, January 30, 2014

New and exciting things to start off 2014!

I ended my last blog post with my 
graduation and hinting about other possible
things that might be happening in the Word's world.

I am so excited that things went in our favor!

On December 30th, Mr. Word and I bought this beauty!
We decided to buy a place at the half way point
for Mr. Word's job and my job in Gainesville. 

That's right, I got a job! I go more into
detail below. :)

We were able to move in January 4th 
and it has been amazing ever since!

The next awesomeness was officially
receiving my GA Teaching Certification!!


After my certification came though, as stated above, 
I was quickly invited to join the staff at the
school I completed my student teaching.

I am now a Special Education teacher
and an after school reading tutor
and I cannot be more excited!

There is nothing greater than truly LOVING
the atmosphere of a school you work in.

I have officially been working now for
about two weeks and this current work
week as been thwarted by SNOW!

Our first snow in the new house!


The dog's love the snow!
Click the link below to see a
It is hilarious!

That is all that I can update for now...
I am going to use this last snow day to plan
and I will update as more things
unfold and I start really helping my students!

Stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment