Monday, June 3, 2013

Coconut Face Update

Before: May 24th, 2013

Now: June 3, 2013

Great success! 

I feel like the coconut oil
has really helped with my skin problems!

I no longer have the eczema on 
my eye lids or cystic acne! 
Amazing enough, I even think it 
is shrinking my pores!

Who would have known a
HUGE jar of coconut oil was
what I needed all this time!

If you have any questions about
the process or anything, just leave 
a comment or send me an email!

Good luck to you if you choose to 
try this method. I would love to see
your pictures to share on this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my page! You can join a "linky party" that http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com has every month. All you have to do is copy the currently box on her page and fill in your ideas in each box. You post about it and then go back and post your link to the post on her page so everyone can see your post! Hope that helps =)


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete