I have gotten saddening news from all over the place.
1. The company I have been working for for almost 7 years is closing our store.
2. I found a new salon I like in Athens and it is closing.
My stylist has yet to find a new place to style so I am in limbo.
Thankfully I just got it trimmed so I should be good for a few months.
3. The ONLY teach supply store in, near, around Athens is closing.
On a positive note...
1. SPAGE conference was awesome! The KeyNote speaker
was very informative and engaging. I went to a workshop on
classroom management and using the Library of Congress
as a way to use primary sources (instead of secondary) to
help your students use higher order thinking.
All in all, I loved it and I cannot wait to go to the bigger conference in June!
2. Belize is paid in full!!! Only 65 days!!
3. Cruise in 2 days!!
4. Early Childhood Education GACE (Lang. Arts/S.S.) in 16 days!
5. I decided to "go all in" and signed up for the Special Ed.
General Curriculum GACE in July! AGH!
I have a LOT going on and I love it!