Saturday, February 16, 2013

Thirty One and Baby Shower Planning Fun!

First things first. No, I am not pregnant...haha, moving on.

One of my good friends is pregnant with her second child 
and I am wanting to throw her a "sprinkle" baby shower.

If you are like most people and have no clue what a sprinkle party is, click here.

I am waiting to talk with her more to see if she is on board and if so what she really needs.
You can then read along as I Pin many things on Pinterst 
and post the other shenanigans that will go on during planning and at the actual shower.
No pressure Tiffany! ;)

Until then, lets talk Thirty One! :)

I went to a Celebrate and Connect meeting today. It was GREAT!
I met a lot of nice ladies and ate a lot of chips and queso. It was a win-win.

I am sure most of you are not familiar with what goes on at these meetings. 
We talk about 31 product coming out, specials coming up
 (March and April's deal is AMAZING!), announcements from Home Office
 and any other important information the host might have.

One of my favorite things about these meetings...other than gaining knowledge...
FREE STUFF!


Nope, not the dog...the Easy Breezy Tote!


Lots of room!


LOVE the colors. Very summery!


Perfect beach (or cruise!) bag.


Adorable dog not included. :)


Talk about handsome! Oh yes, and the bag is cute too. :)
If you cannot tell, I love bassets and chevron, hah!

Anyways, this awesome bag, the Organizing Pack, is a hostess exclusive.
Host a party, get this bag for only $40!! It is valued at $120!!
See the photos below to see why.


Great, padded shoulder strap. 


Bogart is not impressed with my photography skills...
Full on back shot of the Organizing Pack. 
It zips at the top to allow you to put in a laptop/ipad/tablet/etc.


This bag is an amazing camera bag but it can be converted into
a backpack for a child or bag for a mother on the go but simply 
taking out the compartments shown above.


It also comes with a water bottle sleeve that fits on the side of the bag.

Now, that cute basset you have seen "modeling" with the wonderful product 
was so patient and let me take some glamour shots without the product.

Enjoy!





I sure do love my Bogie boy!

Cruise countdown: 23
Belize countdown: 83

No comments:

Post a Comment