Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Big Bang Theory and Harry Potter Fashion Statements...

Two of my loves. One old and one new can now be proudly presented to the masses on me.
I ran into a Hot Topic today and they happened to be having a buy one get one 50% off sale!
Check out these awesome shirts... 

My long time love, Harry Potter.

My new found love, The Big Bang Theory.

Before I went out and found these jewels, 
a friend and I went to the college for an Education Club meeting.
Lots and lots to look forward to this year!
I am so glad to be in such an active club.
We are going to have a book fair, trunk-or-treat, 5k and a multitude of other exciting things!
Look for photos of these events!

Oh yeah! Don't forget, tomorrow is Valentine's day! 
I cannot wait to give Mr. Word his gifts!!

Belize countdown: 86 days!!
Cruise countdown: 23 days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment