Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Phonics Test, Cars and Cups...

My Zulily basset cups came in!


Yay, yay, yay!!
I cannot wait to get the cup on the left
personalized with "Mrs. Word"!!

My baby, Cammy, is getting so old...


She hit the big 89,000 tonight!


Agh! I got her at 42k about 2 years ago.

If you are ever around the Athens area,
Heyward Allen is an amazing dealer that will treat you right!*

In school news...

Tuesday I went to my 5th grade class and picked the lucky student to perform the
Ultimate Phonics Test and Phonological Awareness Reading Test (P.A.R.T.).

Next is the Vocabulary/Word recognition...we shall see how that one goes.

The kiddies loved their accordion, basset valentines and I made
them a cake...needless to say, I hyped them up and sent them home. :)

* Heyward Allen has not paid me for my opinions, they really are wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment