Saturday, January 5, 2013

Super Important Test and Other Awesome Things...

Today at 7:45, I took one of the most important test I will ever take towards my soon-to-be teaching career. I arrived at the High School to which I took the GACE (Georgia Assessment for the Certification of Educators) section 002 (math, science health and the arts).

As I walked into the testing classroom, I saw a familiar face and that made me a but less anxious. As I listened to the same spiel that we all know and love, when speaking of standardized test, all I could hear was my wristwatch ticking away.

Finally, we were able to start and I opened my booklet. Surprisingly, I feel as though the 60 multiple choice and 2 response question long test was fairly simple. I will have to wait until February 4th to see my results....anxious already.

In other news, my third to last semester (I still have Summer and Fall semester) starts Monday. I cannot be more excited to hurry this semester along and see familiar faces from my cohort and carpool I have missed. My college has consolidated and we are now the University of North Georgia...no longer Gainesville State College... UNG sounds a lot better in my opinion.

Hm.. well, that is all I can think of tho blog about today, ha!

I have this whole weekend off (THANKS KELLY!!) and I am loving it...maybe I will come up with more interesting things to type about.

OH YES! I am still going to Belize in May and would love donations! If you are reading this and believe in helping those who are less fortunate, help me help the children of Belize with school supplies and a positive experience! This will also be a positive and exciting experience for me and will help me when I venture into the job hunt later this year! Thank everyone in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment