Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Wedding is over...not what am I to do?!

The Wedding went well with only 2 or 3 hiccups. Thankfully it was nothing traumatic and all was easily fixable!

Thank you to everyone that made it all possible and who came to see Steven and I wed!

Below are a few (okay, A LOT)  pictures of our special day!

The Details

Love my bassets...of course.

The Words!!!
Love this Etsy shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/huebysscrollsawart?ref=seller_info

Love my Hallmark ladies.

1/2 of my famous cake table!

More bassets!

For all of the loved ones that couldn't be there. We wanted to show we were thinking about them on our special day.

My HAND WRAPPED votives. :) 3 of the 70 I wrapped, haha!

My "guest book" to hang up with our wedding photos all around it!

Yes! Everyone loved this!



Cards please!

Yum! Johnny Carinos!

Love Sunflowers.

Corks were the inspiration of the day!

Rings and my awesome shoes.

One of my favorites of our rings.

Loved my bouquet.

Corks, corks, corks!!

My absolute favorite of our rings. Burlap was another major player in this wedding!

Amazing shoes again. Along with my ceremony jewelry (right) and my post-ceremony (left) jewelry with my new monogram (I am ALL about monograms!).

Subtle detail of my beautiful dress.

Love my new last name and this hanger! Love this Etsy shop.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HighendHangers

Love this venue.
Gallery 51 in Forsyth, Georgia.
http://www.gallery-51.com/

Leopard!

All of my many garters.
Throwaway (top), Heirloom (middle) and my Matron of honors 43 year old garter that I cherish.
The Heirloom garter is from this awesome Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BridesBoutik

The boy's suits.

Fuel.

Centerpieces and the famous hand wrapped votives again, ha!

Unity wine.

Cute!

Sunflower seeds.

Programs.

Programs in detail.

Closeup of the memorial candles

My flowers again. :)

Bridal Prep
All hair and make up done by my sister's friend Jordan.
Let me know if you'd like to book her! ;)









Mama Word (left) and Mama Barbee (right)





Fun Photos

"Hold on girl! The game is on!"










































No comments:

Post a Comment