Wednesday, May 16, 2012

In Loving Memory Candles

I have lost a lot of loved ones for me to be so young and Steven has lost friends way too young. Because of this, we decided to make an "In Loving Memorial" table. On this table, we will have the three candles pictured below, a large frame with either a poem or saying about those who cannot be here and their pictures.

Making these candles was very easy. It only consisted of these items:

- 3x9, 3x6 and a 3x3 white pillar candle (Mine are from Walmart and Hobby Lobby)
- Ribbon of your choice (Mine are from Michaels and Walmart)
- Embellishments of your choice (Mine are from the Walmart sewing section)
- Hot Glue Gun


You pretty much just play around with how you want the ribbon and embellishments to look and hot glue them on. There really isn't much more to it, ha.

Here is my outcome:


Sorry for the blurry picture, iPhone pics aren't always the best. Also, please look at the Van Gogh to the left and NOT the mess on the top of my fridge. Thank you, haha. :)

I can have not found an appropriate poem/saying/etc for the frame...I am off to do that now. I will not update the one I find so it will be a surprise for those who might actually follow me on here and are coming to our wedding. :) The suspense...haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment