Monday, May 28, 2012

187 days...Agh!

To start this post off, I have to share something I found on Pinterest.


This, my friends and family, is my current state of mind. I know most will appreciate my Do-It-Yourself but a lot of people will not. That makes me wonder if it is worth doing all of it. I know deep down the answer is DUH! OF COURSE IT IS WORTH IT!

I just hope that my photographer is ready to document every twine wrapped letter and cut wine glass, ha. We shall see.

On another note, and to add to my stress, school starts in a week. Agh! I will be taking a Geology lecture class + lab and 2 Education classes (requiring 20 observational hours).

July 25th cannot come quick enough!

Don't forget to check it out and sign our guestbook!
http://www.weddingwire.com/barbeeword

No comments:

Post a Comment