Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Final Projects

The semester is getting closer to a close. I am so excited!

I am in a Language Development class and this is one of my favorite projects ever!



I am adding velcro to the title, picture of the book, essential question and the pieces to put in each category.

The "Story Elements" folder will house all of the stray pieces and the students will have to figure out which goes where. This is a great tool for a comprehension lesson!

I thought this would be the best because I can use it for different books each lesson.

I did this on a Kindergarten level but you could take it up a notch with higher leveled books.

Lime green is my favorite color and bassets are my favorite breed so how much more perfect could this be?! :)

p.s. If you think bassets are cute and want to help out the bassets in my area, check out Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia! Their website is www.bhrg.org and they would love if you looked at their available hounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment